AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

RECENSEMENT JUSQU'AU 14 JUIN. ICI.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me.

+3
Ayley Prior
Malo Grimes
Cesaria O'Meara
7 participants
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. Empty
MessageSujet: ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me.   ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. EmptyDim 11 Mai - 21:33

elliot bellini
21 ANS / SERVEUR, FUTUR ÉCRIVAIN / SPRINGS
found something read that's out of touch
© credits logaylerman | not about angels - birdy
≈ ≈ ≈
PRÉNOMS, NOM : Bellini, un patronyme d'origine italienne. Elliot, un prénom quant à lui d'origine anglaise. Un prénom assez simpliste pour un jeune garçon on ne peut plus simple. Pas trop long, pas trop court. ÂGE, DATE DE NAISS. : Âgé de vingt-et-un ans, Elliot est né à Paris un beau mois de juin. NATIONALITÉ ET ORIGINES : écrire ici. MÉTIER OU ÉTUDES : Actuellement serveur, Elliot a cependant l'intention de devenir écrivain pour suivre les traces de son père.. ÉTAT CIVIL : Célibataire. STATUT MONÉTAIRE : écrire ici. CARACTÉRISTIQUES PHYSIQUES : écrire ici. TRAITS DE CARACTÈRE : Timide, réaliste, maladroit, philosophe, intelligent, cultivé, curieux, attachant, calme, franc, imaginatif, gamin, souriant, poète. GROUPE : Springs.

SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed non risus. Suspendisse lectus tortor, dignissim sit amet, adipiscing nec, ultricies sed, dolor. Cras elementum ultrices diam. Maecenas ligula massa, varius a, semper congue, euismod non, mi. Proin porttitor, orci nec nonummy molestie, enim est eleifend mi, non fermentum diam nisl sit amet erat. Duis semper. Duis arcu massa, scelerisque vitae, consequat in, pretium a, enim.

WHERE HISTORY IS MADE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed non risus. Suspendisse lectus tortor, dignissim sit amet, adipiscing nec, ultricies sed, dolor. Cras elementum ultrices diam. Maecenas ligula massa, varius a, semper congue, euismod non, mi. Proin porttitor, orci nec nonummy molestie, enim est eleifend mi, non fermentum diam nisl sit amet erat. Duis semper. Duis arcu massa, scelerisque vitae, consequat in, pretium a, enim.

Spoiler:

Dernière édition par Elliot Bellini le Sam 17 Mai - 18:55, édité 8 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me.   ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. EmptyDim 11 Mai - 21:33

01. Je suis à la recherche de toutes sortes de liens, n'hésitez pas. I love you

Dernière édition par Elliot Bellini le Mar 13 Mai - 12:21, édité 2 fois
Cesaria O'Meara

Cesaria O'Meara

≈ MESSAGES : 107
≈ INSCRIPTION : 27/04/2014
≈ PSEUDO : symba ♕ roxane.
≈ MULTINICKS : coming.
≈ CREDITS : © furiedheart.

☆ IF I DIE YOUNG.
≈ ADRESSE :
≈ CARNET D'ADRESSES :
≈ DISPONIBILITE :

MessageSujet: Re: ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me.   ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. EmptyDim 11 Mai - 21:34

Lily  cat  je file te la réserver.  I love you 
Bienvenue sur GMG, bon courage pour ta fiche.  ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 1038771481 
Malo Grimes

Malo Grimes

≈ MESSAGES : 105
≈ INSCRIPTION : 01/05/2014
≈ PSEUDO : Overtones/Nyf
≈ MULTINICKS : l.h, broke bitch.
≈ CREDITS : ©bb clo/tumblr

☆ IF I DIE YOUNG.
≈ ADRESSE :
≈ CARNET D'ADRESSES :
≈ DISPONIBILITE :

MessageSujet: Re: ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me.   ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. EmptyDim 11 Mai - 21:37

Lucie et sa Lily. ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 3611232688 ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 3429369711 
bienvenue par ici ma jolie, hésite pas si tu as besoin d'un lien. ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 1038771481 
Ayley Prior
PHOENIX GIRL (◊) I must become a lion hearted girl. Ready for a fight.
Ayley Prior

≈ MESSAGES : 176
≈ PSEUDO : Argents, Vendela.
≈ CREDITS : Bombshell (avatar) and tatesmalia + scattmccall (tumblr).

☆ IF I DIE YOUNG.
≈ ADRESSE : #LOFT 22, SOUTHAMPTON.
≈ CARNET D'ADRESSES :
≈ DISPONIBILITE : Open ~ (3/3).

MessageSujet: Re: ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me.   ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. EmptyDim 11 Mai - 21:56

Bienvenue Lucie et bon courage.  ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 771654477 
Leven O'Meara
GIRL ON FIRE silver lining lone ranger riding through an open space.
Leven O'Meara

≈ MESSAGES : 146
≈ INSCRIPTION : 26/04/2014
≈ PSEUDO : ppl thd, manon.
≈ MULTINICKS : s. kane, predator.
≈ CREDITS : timeless (avatar).

☆ IF I DIE YOUNG.
≈ ADRESSE :
≈ CARNET D'ADRESSES :
≈ DISPONIBILITE : disponible (3/3)

MessageSujet: Re: ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me.   ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. EmptyDim 11 Mai - 22:02

Bienvenue sur GMG ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 2951763280 Bon courage pour ta fiche, et Lily est un super choix, et j'adore tes créas. ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 3818148
Callum Shepperd

Callum Shepperd

≈ MESSAGES : 244
≈ PSEUDO : freckles sloth (clo)
≈ MULTINICKS : cece. g
≈ CREDITS : gentle heart

☆ IF I DIE YOUNG.
≈ ADRESSE :
≈ CARNET D'ADRESSES :
≈ DISPONIBILITE :

MessageSujet: Re: ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me.   ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. EmptyDim 11 Mai - 22:10

Leven O'Meara a écrit:
Bienvenue sur GMG :luvu:Bon courage pour ta fiche, et Lily est un super choix, et j'adore tes créas. ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 3818148

+ 1.  I love you 
Bienvenue sur GMG. n'hésites pas si tu as besoin de quoi que ce soit, les boites des mps du Staff te sont ouvertes.  ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 484665728 I love you 
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me.   ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. EmptyMar 13 Mai - 12:20

Merci beaucoup. I love you
Leven, ton scénario me tentait vraiment bien mais je vois que tu as trouvé quelqu'un qui le tente. Il est génial en tout cas.  ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 3818148
Je change de personnage, vous pouvez libérer Lily. cat
Callum Shepperd

Callum Shepperd

≈ MESSAGES : 244
≈ PSEUDO : freckles sloth (clo)
≈ MULTINICKS : cece. g
≈ CREDITS : gentle heart

☆ IF I DIE YOUNG.
≈ ADRESSE :
≈ CARNET D'ADRESSES :
≈ DISPONIBILITE :

MessageSujet: Re: ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me.   ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. EmptyMar 13 Mai - 12:53

Avatar libéré.  ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 740982598 
Bellis Vuitton
LITTLE WOLFLike a flame in the dark lighting my way.
Bellis Vuitton

≈ MESSAGES : 420
≈ INSCRIPTION : 26/04/2014
≈ PSEUDO : shewolf ♡ clau.
≈ CREDITS : © argents and tumblr.

☆ IF I DIE YOUNG.
≈ ADRESSE : #141, Springs (Hamptons)
≈ CARNET D'ADRESSES :
≈ DISPONIBILITE : close. {0}

MessageSujet: Re: ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me.   ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. EmptyMar 13 Mai - 15:01

Luciiiiieeee. J'avais pas vu ta fiche, shame on me.  ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 1226373645 
Bienvenue sur le forum.  ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 1701313423 T'es magnifique en Logan, réserve moi de super lien.  ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 932413587 ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 1513521548 
https://gonemaybegone.forum-canada.com
Cesaria O'Meara

Cesaria O'Meara

≈ MESSAGES : 107
≈ PSEUDO : symba ♕ roxane.
≈ MULTINICKS : coming.
≈ CREDITS : © furiedheart.

☆ IF I DIE YOUNG.
≈ ADRESSE :
≈ CARNET D'ADRESSES :
≈ DISPONIBILITE :

MessageSujet: Re: ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me.   ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. EmptyMar 13 Mai - 18:11

you  ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 740982598 I love you cat ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 839143720 ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 1213605981
Peaches Adkins

Peaches Adkins

≈ MESSAGES : 45
≈ INSCRIPTION : 13/05/2014
≈ PSEUDO : strangefruit
≈ CREDITS : soon

MessageSujet: Re: ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me.   ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. EmptyMar 13 Mai - 19:53

Logan est un super choix, bienvenue I love you
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me.   ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. EmptyMer 14 Mai - 19:46

Bellis/ CLAU.  ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 695296232 J'ai cru que tu me faisais la tête ou quoi en ne voyant aucun message sur ma fiche.  ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 3818148 
Mais je te pardonne de m'avoir oubliée.  ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 542297759 Et sans problème pour le lien.  ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 1847577600 ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 484665728 

Cesaria/ Yes, me baby.  ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 3617039940 

Peaches/ Et que dire de Shay, omg.  ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. 1300806697 
Merci à toi. I love you
Ayley Prior
PHOENIX GIRL (◊) I must become a lion hearted girl. Ready for a fight.
Ayley Prior

≈ MESSAGES : 176
≈ PSEUDO : Argents, Vendela.
≈ CREDITS : Bombshell (avatar) and tatesmalia + scattmccall (tumblr).

☆ IF I DIE YOUNG.
≈ ADRESSE : #LOFT 22, SOUTHAMPTON.
≈ CARNET D'ADRESSES :
≈ DISPONIBILITE : Open ~ (3/3).

MessageSujet: Re: ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me.   ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. EmptyJeu 22 Mai - 20:24

Le délai de ta fiche (ainsi que de ton avatar du coup) s'est terminé, je déplace donc ta fiche dans celles en danger. Tu peux cependant demander un délai supplémentaire si tu le souhaites. Si nous n'avons pas de nouvelles de toi dans le courant de la semaine, nous supprimerons ta fiche et ton compte. Merci de ta compréhension. I love you
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me.   ▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me. Empty

▻ all of the lights will lead into the night with me.
Page 1 sur 1