AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

RECENSEMENT JUSQU'AU 14 JUIN. ICI.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

✰ somebody that i used to know.

AuteurMessage
Leven O'Meara
GIRL ON FIRE silver lining lone ranger riding through an open space.
Leven O'Meara

≈ MESSAGES : 146
≈ INSCRIPTION : 26/04/2014
≈ PSEUDO : ppl thd, manon.
≈ MULTINICKS : s. kane, predator.
≈ CREDITS : timeless (avatar).

☆ IF I DIE YOUNG.
≈ ADRESSE :
≈ CARNET D'ADRESSES :
≈ DISPONIBILITE : disponible (3/3)

✰ somebody that i used to know. Empty
MessageSujet: ✰ somebody that i used to know.   ✰ somebody that i used to know. EmptyDim 11 Mai - 11:43

✰ somebody that i used to know. 3046936703 
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Leven O'Meara
GIRL ON FIRE silver lining lone ranger riding through an open space.
Leven O'Meara

≈ MESSAGES : 146
≈ INSCRIPTION : 26/04/2014
≈ PSEUDO : ppl thd, manon.
≈ MULTINICKS : s. kane, predator.
≈ CREDITS : timeless (avatar).

☆ IF I DIE YOUNG.
≈ ADRESSE :
≈ CARNET D'ADRESSES :
≈ DISPONIBILITE : disponible (3/3)

✰ somebody that i used to know. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ✰ somebody that i used to know.   ✰ somebody that i used to know. EmptyDim 11 Mai - 11:43

nom, prénom.
love full of lies.
and i go crazy cause here isn't where i wanna be. and satisfaction feels like a distant memory. and i can't help myself all i wanna hear her say is are you mine. well, are you mine ? and i go crazy cause here isn't where i wanna be. and satisfaction feels like a distant memory. and i can't help myself all i wanna hear her say is are you mine. well, are you mine ? and i go crazy cause here isn't where i wanna be. and satisfaction feels like a distant memory. and i can't help myself all i wanna hear her say is are you mine. well, are you mine ? and i go crazy cause here isn't where i wanna be. and satisfaction feels like a distant memory. and i can't help myself all i wanna hear her say is are you mine. well, are you mine ? and i go crazy cause here isn't where i wanna be. and satisfaction feels like a distant memory. and i can't help myself all i wanna hear her say is are you mine. well, are you mine ? and i go crazy cause here isn't where i wanna be. and satisfaction feels like a distant memory. and i can't help myself all i wanna hear her say is are you mine. well, are you mine ?(avatar : HerSunshine.)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

✰ somebody that i used to know.
Page 1 sur 1