AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

RECENSEMENT JUSQU'AU 14 JUIN. ICI.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.

+2
Cece Grimes
Cesaria O'Meara
6 participants
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   Empty
MessageSujet: ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.    ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   EmptyMar 13 Mai - 20:44

alana fedden
XX ÂGE / BOULOT / QUARTIER
quote quote quote quote
© credits tatiianamaslany | song - artist
≈ ≈ ≈
PRÉNOMS, NOM : écrire ici. ÂGE, DATE DE NAISS. : écrire ici. NATIONALITÉ ET ORIGINES : écrire ici. MÉTIER OU ÉTUDES : écrire ici. ÉTAT CIVIL : écrire ici. STATUT MONÉTAIRE : écrire ici. CARACTÉRISTIQUES PHYSIQUES : écrire ici. TRAITS DE CARACTÈRE : écrire ici. GROUPE : écrire ici.

SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL
(Espace pour les tics et manies.) Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed non risus. Suspendisse lectus tortor, dignissim sit amet, adipiscing nec, ultricies sed, dolor. Cras elementum ultrices diam. Maecenas ligula massa, varius a, semper congue, euismod non, mi. Proin porttitor, orci nec nonummy molestie, enim est eleifend mi, non fermentum diam nisl sit amet erat. Duis semper. Duis arcu massa, scelerisque vitae, consequat in, pretium a, enim.

WHERE HISTORY IS MADE
(Espace pour les anecdotes ou les questions) Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed non risus. Suspendisse lectus tortor, dignissim sit amet, adipiscing nec, ultricies sed, dolor. Cras elementum ultrices diam. Maecenas ligula massa, varius a, semper congue, euismod non, mi. Proin porttitor, orci nec nonummy molestie, enim est eleifend mi, non fermentum diam nisl sit amet erat. Duis semper. Duis arcu massa, scelerisque vitae, consequat in, pretium a, enim.

Spoiler:

Dernière édition par Alana Fedden le Mar 13 Mai - 20:57, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.    ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   EmptyMar 13 Mai - 20:44

✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   740982598 
Cesaria O'Meara

Cesaria O'Meara

≈ MESSAGES : 107
≈ INSCRIPTION : 27/04/2014
≈ PSEUDO : symba ♕ roxane.
≈ MULTINICKS : coming.
≈ CREDITS : © furiedheart.

☆ IF I DIE YOUNG.
≈ ADRESSE :
≈ CARNET D'ADRESSES :
≈ DISPONIBILITE :

MessageSujet: Re: ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.    ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   EmptyMar 13 Mai - 20:46

Tatiana, très bon choix.  I love you 
Bienvenue sur GMG et bon courage pour ta fiche.  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   1038771481 
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.    ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   EmptyMar 13 Mai - 20:46

Salut toi.  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   1336484981 ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   4116818735 ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   2610692424 ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   1542819954 ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   1345518865 ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   1035476596 ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   484665728 ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   1847577600 ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   771654477 
Cece Grimes

Cece Grimes

≈ MESSAGES : 44
≈ INSCRIPTION : 04/05/2014
≈ PSEUDO : freckles sloth (clo)
≈ MULTINICKS : c. shepperd
≈ CREDITS : Herjuliwiii

☆ IF I DIE YOUNG.
≈ ADRESSE :
≈ CARNET D'ADRESSES :
≈ DISPONIBILITE :

MessageSujet: Re: ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.    ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   EmptyMar 13 Mai - 20:49

Excellent choix même.  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   2951763280 
Bienvenue sur GMG, j'espère que le forum t'inspirera pour cette reprise de rp, et aussi merde pour les partiels.  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   162622540 
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.    ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   EmptyMar 13 Mai - 20:50

TOI PLUS TATIANA ET TON RETOUR, JE SUIS HEUREUSE. ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   1038771481
Bienvenue sur le forum ma très chère  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   3349693832 
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.    ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   EmptyMar 13 Mai - 20:59

Merci à vous  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   771654477 Que de beaux avatars.  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   1038771481 

Chalut beau brun de mon coeur.  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   3611232688 ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   3611232688 ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   672708965 
Bellis Vuitton
LITTLE WOLFLike a flame in the dark lighting my way.
Bellis Vuitton

≈ MESSAGES : 420
≈ INSCRIPTION : 26/04/2014
≈ PSEUDO : shewolf ♡ clau.
≈ CREDITS : © argents and tumblr.

☆ IF I DIE YOUNG.
≈ ADRESSE : #141, Springs (Hamptons)
≈ CARNET D'ADRESSES :
≈ DISPONIBILITE : close. {0}

MessageSujet: Re: ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.    ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   EmptyMar 13 Mai - 21:06

Ohh Manon, ça fait tellement longtemps que je ne t'avais pas vu sur un RPG.  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   695296232 ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   1038771481 Bienvenue sur le forum, tu es fabuleuse avec Tatiana, garde moi de super liens.  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   740982598 ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   672708965 
https://gonemaybegone.forum-canada.com
Malo Grimes

Malo Grimes

≈ MESSAGES : 105
≈ INSCRIPTION : 01/05/2014
≈ PSEUDO : Overtones/Nyf
≈ MULTINICKS : l.h, broke bitch.
≈ CREDITS : ©bb clo/tumblr

☆ IF I DIE YOUNG.
≈ ADRESSE :
≈ CARNET D'ADRESSES :
≈ DISPONIBILITE :

MessageSujet: Re: ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.    ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   EmptyMar 13 Mai - 21:15

Tatiana est un sacré choix ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   695296232 ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   295788143 
bienvenue, et le pseudo ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   1300806697 
Ayley Prior
PHOENIX GIRL (◊) I must become a lion hearted girl. Ready for a fight.
Ayley Prior

≈ MESSAGES : 176
≈ PSEUDO : Argents, Vendela.
≈ CREDITS : Bombshell (avatar) and tatesmalia + scattmccall (tumblr).

☆ IF I DIE YOUNG.
≈ ADRESSE : #LOFT 22, SOUTHAMPTON.
≈ CARNET D'ADRESSES :
≈ DISPONIBILITE : Open ~ (3/3).

MessageSujet: Re: ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.    ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   EmptyMar 13 Mai - 21:17

Wouah, le pseudo, Tatiana, toi, bref  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   695296232 ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   295788143 
Bienvenue et bon courage pour ta fiche et ta reprise du rp.  I love you 
Peaches Adkins

Peaches Adkins

≈ MESSAGES : 45
≈ INSCRIPTION : 13/05/2014
≈ PSEUDO : strangefruit
≈ CREDITS : soon

MessageSujet: Re: ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.    ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   EmptyMer 14 Mai - 14:06

Bienvenue  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   1038771481 bon courage pour ta fiche  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   2951763280 
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.    ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   EmptyMer 14 Mai - 14:39

Clau :  I love you I love you I love you  Merci beaucoup, et avec plaisir pour le lien, sweetie  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   1038771481 

Vendela : Merkiiii  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   1038771481 Crystal est canoooon  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   3349693832 

Et merci à vous deux également, Theo et Shay sont de super choix.  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   771654477
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.    ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   EmptyMer 14 Mai - 15:33

Manooooonnn.  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   1038771481 Ça fait trop longtemps.  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   3818148 
Bienvenue parmi nous avec la sublime Tatiana et je veux un lien !  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   672708965 
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.    ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   EmptyMer 14 Mai - 19:51

MANOUCHE.  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   695296232 
Bienvenue parmi nous. ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   2951763280
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.    ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   EmptyLun 19 Mai - 17:16

Sarah : avec plaisir pour le lien  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   1038771481 et merci  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   2951763280 

Lucie : holaaaa  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   2951763280 Merki  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   1064695125 I love you 

Je vais surement avoir besoin d'un peu plus de temps, mes partiels finissent vendredi et je passe mon temps sur les révisions  ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   3532030506 
Bellis Vuitton
LITTLE WOLFLike a flame in the dark lighting my way.
Bellis Vuitton

≈ MESSAGES : 420
≈ INSCRIPTION : 26/04/2014
≈ PSEUDO : shewolf ♡ clau.
≈ CREDITS : © argents and tumblr.

☆ IF I DIE YOUNG.
≈ ADRESSE : #141, Springs (Hamptons)
≈ CARNET D'ADRESSES :
≈ DISPONIBILITE : close. {0}

MessageSujet: Re: ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.    ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   EmptyLun 19 Mai - 19:03

Ne t'en fais pas, tu avais à la base 10 jours pour faire ta fiche. Étant donné que tu fini le 23, un délais jusqu'au 28/29 t'irait? I love you
https://gonemaybegone.forum-canada.com
Ayley Prior
PHOENIX GIRL (◊) I must become a lion hearted girl. Ready for a fight.
Ayley Prior

≈ MESSAGES : 176
≈ PSEUDO : Argents, Vendela.
≈ CREDITS : Bombshell (avatar) and tatesmalia + scattmccall (tumblr).

☆ IF I DIE YOUNG.
≈ ADRESSE : #LOFT 22, SOUTHAMPTON.
≈ CARNET D'ADRESSES :
≈ DISPONIBILITE : Open ~ (3/3).

MessageSujet: Re: ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.    ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   EmptyJeu 22 Mai - 20:21

Le délai de ta fiche (ainsi que de ton avatar du coup) s'est terminé, je déplace donc ta fiche dans celles en danger. Tu peux cependant demander un délai supplémentaire si tu le souhaites. Si nous n'avons pas de nouvelles de toi dans le courant de la semaine, nous supprimerons ta fiche et ton compte. Merci de ta compréhension. I love you
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.    ✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.   Empty

✻ i'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run.
Page 1 sur 1